Top ten reasons you should like Worship Ministry Catalyst on Facebook:
10. Kevin Kruse is now on facebook.
9. When you like us, the facebook fairy waves a magic wand over your personal profile, protecting you from spammers.
8. When you like us, you have a page that you can click to quickly when someone comes in your office, so it doesn’t look like you just play around on facebook all day.
7. When you like us, you are helping to save the planet. Not sure how, but in some way…
6. When we get to 1,000 likes, we will be one away from having 1,001 likes.
5. It gives you another reason to check facebook all day long.
4. You can be the first of all your friends to do it, then brag about it later.
3. It will show your worship team that you really are trying to be the best you can be.
2. Your mom said to do it.
1. We would love to have you join the discussion. We are all in this thing called worship ministry together and the more we can support and encourage one another, the better off we will all be. We aren’t called to do worship ministry in a vacuum, we have a community of worship leaders around the world we can all learn from. When you join the conversation, you make the table a little bit bigger, supporting the work of the Kingdom around the world!