I found this resource earlier this week from Jordan over at worship trench and wanted to pass it on to you. It’s a really cool description of what Jordan calls Isaiah 6 worship. Here’s a little section of it.
God reveals-takes initiative reveals presence (smoke filled Temple)
- scripture reading on the presence of God
- lone soloist on stage sings
- video focusing on “God in His Temple”
we, as created ones, adore (angels Holy Holy Holy)
- corporate worship adoration
- poetry of adoration
- beauty scripture reading
- dance or other adorational art form etc.
For the rest of this framework, go check it out on worship trench.